2020 Tax Form information
The Federal, State, & Local Governments are pushing
to have more and more individuals file on-line.
In 2018, libraries received a letter from the IRS stating that the
Federal Government will severly limit the number of hard copy
and instruction booklets libraries may request for public access.
Our supply of Federal forms are on a first come, first served basis.
HOWEVER, our YPL staff will be glad to help you find and print
general and specialty tax forms or you at the circulation desk
($ 0.25 per page printing fee will be applied)
Or you can USE THE LINKS (right) to have
1. Federal and State Forms mailed directly to you
(or print them from home).
2. Local tax forms should be mailed to you but an on-line link
is provided (right).
Information about VITA
(free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) for the elderly
Federal Tax Forms:
1. Order forms & instruction booklets that you need online (under the "Forms & Publications" tab).
2. Order forms & instruction booklets by phone at: 1-800-829-3676.
State Tax Forms:
1. Special State forms and/or instruction booklets can be printed at www.revenue.pa.gov.
2. Order forms by phone at:
Local Tax Forms:
1. Local tax forms should be mailed directly to you (no blank forms are sent to libraries).
2. To print local forms or if you have questions use the
"Local Forms" link (Berkheimer site).