We are open for "In-Library" Visits! (since June 8th)
Mondays & Wednesdays: Noon - 6 pm
Fridays: Noon - 4 pm
However due to COVID-19 regulations there are some procedural changes we've had to make:
(1) ALL patrons MUST WEAR A MASK while in the library.
(2) ALL patrons MUST use hand sanitizer upon entering the library.
(3) Building Occupancy is limited to 10 patrons at any given time.
(4) Patrons may enter the building for the first 45 minutes of each hour.
(5) We clean on the 45's of each hour & our inner doors are locked during this time.
(6) As before, walk-ins are always welcome & patrons are not required to make an appointment to enter the building
however, patrons who have scheduled an appointment will be given top priority if building occupancy exceeds 10 patrons.
(Appointments are strongly recommended-- but not needed-
for public computer use.)
(7) Due to Social Distancing requirements, we ARE NOT able to assist patrons while on the public computers, if you need assistance please schedule an appointment and bring someone with you for help.
(8) To schedule an appointment, call during business hours.
We cannot accept appointments over the answering machine.